Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Current Election

I'm new to bogging so this make take some getting accustomed to.

From what I see, this election is between an experienced statesman and an empty suit.
On one hand you have a smooth talking iconic type figure who can charm people with a silk voice . On the other hand, you have a statesman, a person who has been around the block; hes very aware of how the system works, yet he hasn't been corrupted by it. He lacks great communication skills, but what he lacks in communication skills he makes up for with wisdom.
I don't have to name names. It is obvious which person is the statesman and which is the charmer. What you must do is make the right choice. Choices should be made from wisdom not feelings. I believe many will be deceived into voting from feelings rather than from wisdom. If many vote from feelings, I believe that it will seriously endanger the economic and societal fabric of our nation.

No comments: